⁌ https://shortlink.store/AqBtSWf80L ⁍
Sodium ascorbate is a more bioavailable form of vitamin C that is an alternative to taking ascorbic acid as a supplement. It is a non-bitter, non-acidic, fully reacted, buffered vitamin C in highly soluble form, hence it may be gentler on the stomach.
Sodium Ascorbate is produced by dissolving pharmaceutical grade ascorbic acid with sodium bicarbonate.
* Comes in resealable pouches
* Pharmaceutical Grade
* Avoid heat and light
* Colour: Yellowish white crystalline powder
* Dissolves directly into water or beverage
Warning And First aid Measures
* Combustible solid - avoid generating dust
* Do not mix with combustibles
* Store away from heat and light
* Dispose of container accordingly
1kg Pharmaceutical Grade Sodium Ascorbate Powder in resealable bag.
* Please consult your health care practitioner.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
* These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
* We make no therapeutic use claims. Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
testing for pregnancy in persons; or
the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals. ⚡️
► Click to buy ▷ https://shortlink.store/AqBtSWf80L ◀︎